Preview / Final animation discrepancy

Started by zooropa, December 19, 2017, 07:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zooropa

Hi . I am experiencing two different results in my animation...accordingly to the two different possibilities = preview or final .

It took me 8 hs (twice) the final animation...and its not looking like the preview test.

Did anyone experienced this before ?

Thanks

https://we.tl/QKURbcKSdz  <---Movie files

BRuno

Will Gibbons

This looks to be right...

The preview is just a low-quality version of the final rendering. Usually a preview is used to test motion, not things like final render quality of materials and lighting... what parts specifically don't look the same? Are you talking about the actual movement of the geometry is different?

Very cool animation by the way.

zooropa

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 19, 2017, 08:19:32 AM

The preview is just a low-quality version of the final rendering. Usually a preview is used to test motion, not things like final render quality of materials and lighting... what parts specifically don't look the same? Are you talking about the actual movement of the geometry is different?

Yes Will. The Geometry is rotating different. If you check one of the parts is not aligned in the final render. The preview render does not do have the same result.

zooropa

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 19, 2017, 08:19:32 AM

Sorry did not see your complement. Thanks a lot! Its my first one. I was thinking how to make something 'cool' with just a rotation move.

Will Gibbons

I think I see the error in bottom left. I have not clue what would cause that. It may be something for support to look at. It looks like the part has been moved on accident or an extra animation was applied to it, but it's hard to tell. If that's not the case, it maybe something else.

zooropa

You can see the attachment.

Do you want the file ? I can send it private.

zooropa

I checked each of the models on the ' conflicted ' area...and can not find the problem.

Will Gibbons

Also, can I ask what program the animation was created with? Did you import the animation into KeyShot?

zooropa

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 20, 2017, 07:12:17 AM
Also, can I ask what program the animation was created with? Did you import the animation into KeyShot?

The animation was created in Keyshot.