Parametric wall : interior

Started by Hossein Alfideh, January 09, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hi everyone,
I'd like to share this with you guy.this was modeled in rhino + grasshopper plugin (for parametric wall).
the mist is created in keyshot. hope you enjoy.

Jeff Hayden

Seethegrim

Wow that is gorgeous. I'd go a tad warmer on the light personally to get it closer to early/late sun coming in like that. But love the frame layering & not overdone DOF.

kiarash.tamizkar

Magnus Skogsfjord

m-m! These patterns are really pleasing to the eye. Great job yet again Hossein!

Edit:  A very very minor detail (didn't notice until i bumped up the res) - that lamp mechanism looks a bit toonish. Am I not interpreting that one right perhaps? 

DMerz III

:D wow that looks amazing, love these designs! Love the rendering and lighting as well!

Josh3D

Arian Shamil

KeyShot

rfollett

lighting and DOF are amazing! Can you shed some more light on lighting setup?

Eric Summers

That's really interesting! I like the look of the wall a lot and the wood material is great!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Jeff Hayden on January 09, 2018, 05:59:32 PM
Beautiful!

Thanks a bunch.  :)

Quote from: Seethegrim on January 10, 2018, 01:26:47 AM
Wow that is gorgeous. I'd go a tad warmer on the light personally to get it closer to early/late sun coming in like that. But love the frame layering & not overdone DOF.

Really appreciate it.Thanks for your comment dude.

Quote from: kiarash.tamizkar on January 10, 2018, 01:59:12 AM
good job dear hossein.

Merci kiarash.

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on January 10, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
m-m! These patterns are really pleasing to the eye. Great job yet again Hossein!

Edit:  A very very minor detail (didn't notice until i bumped up the res) - that lamp mechanism looks a bit toonish. Am I not interpreting that one right perhaps? 

Thanks a lot Magnus.Means a lot bro.yupp you're right.I think it's because I pasted the same material I used on the metal frame on the right side with occulsion texture.the frame is blurry but on the lamp looks like toon material with white contour is applied.

Quote from: DMerz III on January 10, 2018, 09:45:17 AM
:D wow that looks amazing, love these designs! Love the rendering and lighting as well!

Really appreciate it man.

Quote from: Josh Mings on January 10, 2018, 02:09:31 PM
Yep. Awesome indeed. Love this!

Thanks Josh for taking a look.glad you like it.

Quote from: Arian Shamil on January 10, 2018, 03:10:46 PM
Outstanding....LOVE IT

Really appreciate it Arian.Thanks pal.

Quote from: KeyShot on January 10, 2018, 11:56:55 PM
Amazing

Wow Thanks!

Quote from: rfollett on January 11, 2018, 12:24:36 AM
lighting and DOF are amazing! Can you shed some more light on lighting setup?

Thanks a lot my friend.
yes for sure.this is pretty simple though.proper environment and a couple of pins would do the work.I Attach some pictures.

Quote from: Eric Summers on January 11, 2018, 07:15:36 AM
That's really interesting! I like the look of the wall a lot and the wood material is great!

Thanks Eric.the goal was to have full concentration on the wall so I'm glad you like it.

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on January 11, 2018, 07:23:14 AM
Woow...That's great, buddy!

Really appreciated Pouya.

rfollett

Thanks a lot my friend.
yes for sure.this is pretty simple though.proper environment and a couple of pins would do the work.I Attach some pictures.

Some pictures would be great - thanks!

Hossein Alfideh

Here is my lighting setup + the mist pass generated in Keyshot.
for the sun I used a point light with high intensity.