Main Menu

Test

Started by plbb, June 18, 2011, 10:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plbb

I remember hypershot software has zdepth material. keyshot whether there is such a material, I really need this material to control depth of field, I hope some friend can give me a copy. Thanks alot

just a test for fun~~

bobby88

I noticed people here mostly use downloadedd/bought models, in this case evermotion, why is that?

plbb

Quote from: bobby88 on June 19, 2011, 08:09:03 AM
I noticed people here mostly use downloadedd/bought models, in this case evermotion, why is that?
For me, I can learn some of the post-processing method, the following is the Cafe teacher's test model.

feher

Nice work, KeyShot has Depth of Field in it. You just have to turn it on. It's in the camera tab at the bottom.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

plbb

Quote from: feher on June 20, 2011, 04:11:34 PM
Nice work, KeyShot has Depth of Field in it. You just have to turn it on. It's in the camera tab at the bottom.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim
Thanks alot

bobby88

He was asking for ZDepth, not depth of field. ZDepth is used for postprocessing, Keyshot doens't have it, please pay attention.

feher

Quote from: bobby88 on June 24, 2011, 02:03:28 AM
He was asking for ZDepth, not depth of field. ZDepth is used for postprocessing, Keyshot doens't have it, please pay attention.

Jeez really ? it's gonna be like that ?
Tim

bobby88

I'm not certian I understood your last line, I'm hoping the next version of Keyshot brings this feature, aswell as specular maps.

feher

Quote from: bobby88 on June 24, 2011, 07:39:05 AM
I'm not certian I understood your last line, I'm hoping the next version of Keyshot brings this feature, aswell as specular maps.

I think I mis understood your comment. I thought you were saying that I needed to pay closer attention to what the question was.
But, now I see you were talking to KeyShot posssibly.
It's hard to know what peoples intentions are through written words sometimes.
Sorry for the confussion.
Tim

bobby88

This is prettymuch my wish list for keyshot, a specular map tab for every material, ZDepth pass option, displacement if possible, and with these options KeyShot will be on a whole new level.

plbb

Quote from: bobby88 on June 24, 2011, 07:55:00 AM
This is prettymuch my wish list for keyshot, a specular map tab for every material, ZDepth pass option, displacement if possible, and with these options KeyShot will be on a whole new level.
Yes, I agree with your views on the future development of keyshot
These is what I expect, but I think keyshot certainly have solved these problems, but the current version has not it. I think they already had planned the hyper age, it is clear now keyshot in human-computer interaction was absolutely first class
PS: sorry for my English

guest84672

Specular maps are coming in version 3.

bobby88

great news, any change for alpha maps?

guest84672

Coming as well.

dan

Depth Pass Please!