Animation Render crashes when it hits a "camera switch event"

Started by Lei, February 15, 2018, 12:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lei

Hi,

Does anyone came across this issue when rendering an animation then it crashes after it hits a Camera Switch Event? I know an easy solution is to queue render the animation in strips just before the camera switch event, but of course would be miles better if it didnt crash in the first place.

Will Gibbons

I have run into this. What version of KeyShot are you using? This should have been resolved in newer versions.

I prefer to render out each camera animation on its own (render frames output) and then compile all the frame sequences in Premiere Pro, which makes color correction and time adjustments easier.

Lei

I am using Keyshot 7.0 (not updated yet just in case the Fade animation bug is still in the new patch).

Yes I am used to using the frames and stitching them all together in photoshop (also useful when keyshot gets weird and does weird renderings of some frames, like creating big blob of white or black spots, which I re render the particular frames, instead of the whole video itself). It might be something on the keyshot scene which may be triggering this.