Main Menu

god in eden

Started by kiarash.tamizkar, March 19, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiarash.tamizkar

hey guys
2 weeks ago i started to designing and sculpting this concept as personal project in my free time in zbrush and marvelous designer,render in keyshot and just a little final color correction in adobe photoshop

that was a plan for adam and eve in eden...
Free expression....

designgestalt

awesome !!!
well done indeed!

Speedster

I agree- awesome work! 

It reminds me of the wonderful religious sculpture of India and Tibet, and others of course, from the past, like Vishnu and Shiva and Saraswati. The composition is well created, and worth close study.

It would be great to see it rendered in an antiqued bronze with a gold wash!

Good job, and thanks for sharing!

Bill G

Magnus Skogsfjord

Really, really nice work. Here's a big +1 for you!

kiarash.tamizkar

Quote from: designgestalt on March 21, 2018, 03:56:17 AM
awesome !!!
well done indeed!

thanks a lot my friend i am really glad that you like it ;)

kiarash.tamizkar

Quote from: Speedster on March 21, 2018, 07:09:15 AM
I agree- awesome work! 

It reminds me of the wonderful religious sculpture of India and Tibet, and others of course, from the past, like Vishnu and Shiva and Saraswati. The composition is well created, and worth close study.

It would be great to see it rendered in an antiqued bronze with a gold wash!

Good job, and thanks for sharing!

Bill G

thank you dear bill for your lovely comment my friend,yeah those are really great for sure,actually i rendered this statue with bronze mtl in zbrush as a quick test to see its feeling ,its really simple but i will share it for you here and i will render it surely with much more quality with gold mtl in keyshot in next few days,but the reason i didn't rendered it with a metal material at first is ,i had so much tiny details on the tree and other parts of model so using a metal material with so much reflection made the model distracting for viewer eye and i missed those details for sure

kiarash.tamizkar

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on March 21, 2018, 03:21:12 PM
Really, really nice work. Here's a big +1 for you!

:D and here a big heart for you my friend<3,i am really appreciate your lovely comment and i am glad that you like it dear magnus