Main Menu

Cans Cans Cans

Started by guspottinger, March 24, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guspottinger

Hi Guys,

Here is some practice images iv been working on. Model and condensation created in C4D then exported to keyshot.

Any feed back to help me get better would be appreciated.

mattjgerard

Hello fellow Cinema user! How did you go about making the condensation? I've seen several different ways of doing it that I researched when making the my image. Do you water drops intersect with the cans? Or are they sharing surfaces? How about the smoke, is that a photo element?

Nice looking work!

dxburke

These are gorgeous! Nice job on them!

guspottinger

Quote from: mattjgerard on March 26, 2018, 05:55:40 AM
Hello fellow Cinema user! How did you go about making the condensation? I've seen several different ways of doing it that I researched when making the my image. Do you water drops intersect with the cans? Or are they sharing surfaces? How about the smoke, is that a photo element?

Nice looking work!

Hi Yes the intersect. So the dropplets are full shapes and technically go inside the can surface. Obviously on a clear bottle or glass this may become an issue but i followed a greyscale gorilla tut for the condensation creation on youtube.

Smoke is simply a free PNG i downloaded, really sorry but i cannot remeber the link to where i got it but it was found on a simple google search of smoke png or steam png.

Thanks

guspottinger