Totaly failed comparison

Started by Joachim-G, March 29, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joachim-G

I normaly don't like forums, but i had to share this. It's so bad, that it's funny again.
A "high-level" comparison, i think the author is doing nearly everything wrong.....
Just take a look by yourself:
https://youtu.be/6OKhV61_BIo

Will Gibbons

lol. I couldn't resist. I had to comment on their video. Oh well.

Furniture_Guy

OMG...  ::)

Perry (Furniture_Guy)

Eric Summers

Wow. Since Hawk Ridge is a Solidworks reseller it seems pretty obvious this "comparison" is slanted.

Joachim-G

Yes, it's obvious not objectiv. But this way? I played it realy slow, looks like they applied "leather" to the ground paint on the football.
But i think, it's as "high level" as it's objectiv.
And as a solidworks-reseller they will know about the plugin..

HaroldL

His comment about Visualize being faster because is uses both CPU and GPU made me chuckle. Before we installed Keyshot at work I demoed both KS and Visualize. When I tried turn on the dual render setting in Visualize it failed with a warning that a suitable video card couldn't be found, so it was stuck using the GPU. Our workstations are set up mainly for SolidWorks CAD so the graphics card wasn't high on the list of important features. And finally, I have a strong dislike for any software with dark UI's, it is very difficult to see dialogs and my eyes can't take very much of them. In KS I use the light UI and am glad for the option to switch. I didn't see that option in Visualize.

DriesV

That is ... insane. Lost for words. :-X

Dries

mattjgerard

Methinks a shootout is in order here, gentlemen! (and ladies of course:)