Main Menu

Face wash bottle

Started by guspottinger, March 24, 2018, 05:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guspottinger

Hi Guys,

This is my first post posting some of my work. This is a local Scottish skin care brand which i wanted to make some quick images of to try out some techniques i picked up in one of Esben's tutorials. I modelled the bottle quickly on my lunch.

Let me know your thoughts

Fergus

NM-92

Nice ideas for the composition ! I also like the shadows that you are generating. Are you using planes to keep the light away from the models ?

zooropa

Quote from: NM-92 on March 25, 2018, 01:44:09 PM
Nice ideas for the composition ! I also like the shadows that you are generating. Are you using planes to keep the light away from the models ?

I think there is a tutorial of Esben tackling these type of scenes. Worth to watch it.

guspottinger

Quote from: NM-92 on March 25, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Hi, Yeah i have use planes to block out a super bright light i added in the HDRI editor. It was indeed tips i took from a tut esben did a while back very useful and very effective.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Gorgeous stuff all around. I've been playing around with shadows lately too, and it's lots of fun!

guspottinger

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on March 27, 2018, 01:54:27 AM
Gorgeous stuff all around. I've been playing around with shadows lately too, and it's lots of fun!

Thanks Magnus, I really appreciate it. I love your stuff too. Thanks for the follow on Instagram.

Will Gibbons

Reminds me of an Aesop store's packaging. Nice work.

guspottinger

Quote from: Will Gibbons on March 30, 2018, 09:04:03 AM
Reminds me of an Aesop store's packaging. Nice work.

Thanks, this bottle actually exists its from a Scottish brand called Filmore Skin Care.