Main Menu

Chair on Shadow

Started by leo de brito, April 02, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo de brito

Hello guys. In this image I was testing out some natural light with high contrast. For the light I used the Sun & Sky mode inspired by a Esben post on his Instagram and I really like the results. I added a tree model to the scene to achieve this natural feeling on the shadow. Overall, it was a quite quick setup. Hope you enjoy it! :)

TGS808

You definitely achieved the look you were going for. Good stuff!

JimmyToTheBe

Really impressed with the composition for this image and the lighting is looking spot on. Good Work Leo.

Will Gibbons

Nice! If you want to push it, I'd recommend getting some blue hues in that shadow.

leo de brito

Quote from: Will Gibbons on April 03, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
Nice! If you want to push it, I'd recommend getting some blue hues in that shadow.

Will, I´m not sure if I understood what you mean by getting some blue hues.

leo de brito

Quote from: JimmyToTheBe on April 03, 2018, 05:47:09 AM
Really impressed with the composition for this image and the lighting is looking spot on. Good Work Leo.

Thanks for the comment Jimmy!

leo de brito

Quote from: TGS808 on April 02, 2018, 04:42:27 PM
You definitely achieved the look you were going for. Good stuff!

Thanks mate! :)

Will Gibbons

Quote from: leo de brito on April 03, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Sorry. If you check this image search result, you'll notice that outdoor shadows are often blue tinted because of the color of the sky. https://www.google.com/search?q=tree+shadows&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis5Yv87KDaAhWDrFkKHWyDDrAQ_AUICigB&biw=1422&bih=1080

leo de brito

Quote from: Will Gibbons on April 04, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
Quote from: leo de brito on April 03, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Sorry. If you check this image search result, you'll notice that outdoor shadows are often blue tinted because of the color of the sky. https://www.google.com/search?q=tree+shadows&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis5Yv87KDaAhWDrFkKHWyDDrAQ_AUICigB&biw=1422&bih=1080

Ah, I didnt know it! Nice! Thanks for the info Will. Now I´m aware of it. Thanks mate. :)

DriesV

Interior Mode should help with that, if you aren't using that already.

Dries