Started by HADI RAHIMIFAR, April 27, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HADI RAHIMIFAR

Hello my friends
This is my new render from bentley car and i hope you love it
Please leave your comments and say me positive and negative points
Thanks every one

Magnus Skogsfjord

Well you're definitely onto something! At first glance it seems like you've managed to position the car almost  correctly on the backplate, which usually is one of the more difficult tasks in my opinion.

1. The first thing that's a little bit off is the direction of the motion blur. Right now the motion seems to be planar sideways, while the car is moving also in the depth plane. Assuming you've done this in post, I would look towards giving a zoomed motion blur instead of directional.

2. The headlights are perhaps a tad too soapy for my taste. Assuming you've used the Thinfilm material on those, i would try to tone those down.

That's my initial thoughts. I know there's a bunch of other automotive vizards here who perhaps could give you additional pointers.

HADI RAHIMIFAR

thanks my friend i surely solve this problem thanks very much

Shaun Wellens

Hi Hadi,

I think you've done a really good job so far and you've gotten over some hurdles that a lot of people would have fallen down at - so you've got yourself a good foundation! I also want to back up what Magnus has said about the motion blur and the headlights - but it's good that you've considered both of those things.

I've got a couple of things that I would suggest that I hope you find useful:
• The car looks a little bright compared to the back-drop, that's the thing that jumps out at me the most.
• Some good post-production on this would really tie it all together and make it an overall attractive image.
• I like that you've considered the motion blur of the wheel rims, but the tyres themselves would be blurred as well as the Bentley logo on the rim.

Really good work though man, I hope you find this helpful going forward.

Cheers,

Shaun

HADI RAHIMIFAR

thanks very much my friend

fa2020

Adjusting a motion blurred backplate while the backplate is originally non-motion blurred results in bad and fake images. The only way to do it correctly is to use real motion blurred image or model all the environment especially the road in 3D software and move the camera in a correct direction in order to create a correct motion blurred effect.