Main Menu

Kitchen Final

Started by feher, May 01, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

I think I'm done with this kitchen. Time to find something new to do.
I also attached the RAW render from Keyshot for the purest.  :D
Hope you like it.

Evermotion model
Maya
Keyshot 7
Photoshop

Enjoy
Tim

YourMoM

Magnus Skogsfjord

Perfect. I could elaborate on all the details here, but as pointed out in the WIP thread: The curtains and the way light enters the window are so so nice.

Speedster

Just love it! 

But oddly, I preferred the first version with the black and white checkered floor tile. All it needed was a wear pattern down the center and in front of the sink.  It brought back memories of growing up in Big Arm, Montana  (population 12!), in the late 1940's.  My aunt's kitchen was a dead ringer.

So Tim, you say "final".  Maybe not!  Try this concept on...

I remember the kitchen at 5:00 AM, with a soft sunrise glow coming through the gingham printed curtains, casting a wonderful complement to the soft incandescent lighting.  The smells of biscuits and muffins being baked, bacon frying, coffee percolating in the old style coffee pot on the stove, and of course a pot of stew or soup simmering for "dinner", which was, in that neck of the woods back then, what we now call lunch.  Dinner was the big meal of the day.  What we now call dinner was actually called "supper", a rather light meal served around 5:00 PM, with a desert around 8:00 PM.  And of course, scratchy "country classic" music playing on the tube radio, but the reception sucked.  My uncle loved Gene Autry!

Times were simpler back then, but I well remember the "look", which would be a great option for this amazing kitchen!  I have always felt that the look should also capture the ambience...

Bill G

Esben Oxholm

Really great, Tim!
Would love to see a breakdown of the curtain material. Have struggled with that myself with no success! Yours look perfect.

Cheers,