Main Menu

demon wip project

Started by leonardo reis, May 06, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonardo reis

Regarding the clay of the car's render, as well as all, I do several render and compose everything in photoshop ... has render for occlusion, has to curvature too, several for reflexes ... there like go painting an illustration, some use us blending modes, others use masks for curves or levels .... I will show some renders to you, after all are so gentins
If I wrote something meaningless, blame the google translator

Ibtihaj Abrar

Your modeling and rendering both are just soooo much tempting to see! Stunning work.

NM-92

Thanks for the explanation. It was very clear

cjwidd

That first cachaca render is amazing +1

leonardo reis

"Pour n'être pas les esclaves martyrisés du Temps, enivrez-vous; enivrez-vous sans cesse! De vin, de poésie ou de vertu, à votre guise."
Baudelaire 

Robb63

This style reminds me of a photographic technique using a rig called a "Hosemaster". They were able to get that glow that you are achieving. These look fantastic!

leonardo reis

It's really seems ... I've never heard of the technique, but I've probably seen several images of the kind ... even in our ignorance, the subconscious is a powerful reference container

leonardo reis

Done all in one day, in a kind of self-test...
max, zbrush, keyshot and photoshop

leonardo reis

packshot

leonardo reis

simple hard surface
model and render by me

Will Gibbons

Nice drill! Nice details.

Josh3D

Indeed. Texture looks great. And that clay material is just gorgeous.

leonardo reis

Hi friends, very old project, about 15 years old, in the time of poly by poly, textures in 3dcoat and render, of course, with keyshot...
I will also post an image of the time I modeled, this blue, the render was the mental ray

leonardo reis

Hi again, condensation with only nomal maps that I extracted from drop models I did in zbrush, render, of course, keyshot

leonardo reis

Hi friends again again, render tests