animating (controlling) panorama camera

Started by andy.engelkemier, May 14, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy.engelkemier

I'm looking to do a quick walkthrough animation to be used in a VR headset.

I did a quick test render, and that worked out fine. The issue I'm having is I can't find a way to control the rotation of the camera. You Might think, "well it's a 360 camera, so there's no rotation," but you'd be wrong. lol
True, the user can look anywhere you want. But the camera still has a rotation. Think of it as someone holding a 360 camera going down a ski slope. You get to look wherever you want, but as they make turns, the camera turns too. The total image isn't one fixed view.

That's what I'm after.  By default, my product is actually set on the seam, which sort of sucks. Most viewers, that's the Back of the sphere. So you load it up, and immediately have to turn around.

The camera should have a position, and rotation. I can't seem to figure out how the controls are working.

Anyone have any insights to how to control what you can, and I'll assume there are some limitations as well.

ChristopherIsrael

I have made an Animator Component for fundamental camera and made two movements for my project at achieve essays. First is Idle (nothing happening), and the second is CameraRotate (camera turns to one side, than to one side, and after that goes to introductory pivot esteem). I've additionally set up the advances in Animator Controller.