Main Menu

Watermark

Started by falcioney, May 20, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falcioney

Wondering what the vote would be for a watermark feature. Personally, I can't understand why this isn't a built-in feature. I understand you can do it in photoshop, but couldn't be done much better (and save more time) as a built-in feature?

*Watermark, meaning something similar to a photographer's watermark -as opposed to a full screen watermark. Something that adapts to aspect ratio, positioned in a selected quadrant of the image, and mainly intended for use as a signature for presentation or display purposes -as opposed to copyright purposes. And, something built into Keyshot, rather than any kind of secondary software.

INNEO_MWo

I think it will be coming soon. In the Viewer webinar Rex (if I remember right) was talking about a front plate feature. This can be used for a watermark.

falcioney

Hey - where's the 'like' button??  ;)

INNEO_MWo

falcioney

Thanks Marco - I updated the original post. I was thinking of something more like a photographers watermark...

INNEO_MWo

I guess this will be just a question of the useable image types for frontplates. So you'll need a couple of PNG files with different ratios and resolutions that presents your watermark / signature.

That's a possible way, I guess KeyShot 8 will handle it?!