Artifacts in the animation

Started by Zvi, June 06, 2018, 01:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zvi

What is the reason for the artifacts that run in the concrete fence in the animation attached?

theAVator

Does it happen directly on the rendered video, or do you do any conversion or anything to the video after where it appears that way?

I'm not a fan of AVI files to begin with, but have always noticed issues with artifacts and weird playback on them especially if any conversion has taken place. Could see if a different format does anything.

If it happens directly on the rendered result, I'm not sure. Could do a couple tests to see if it was a fluke or if it repeats each time its rendered.

Zvi

Quote from: theAVator on June 06, 2018, 05:42:29 AM
Does it happen directly on the rendered video, or do you do any conversion or anything to the video after where it appears that way?

I'm not a fan of AVI files to begin with, but have always noticed issues with artifacts and weird playback on them especially if any conversion has taken place. Could see if a different format does anything.

If it happens directly on the rendered result, I'm not sure. Could do a couple tests to see if it was a fluke or if it repeats each time its rendered.
It happen directly on the rendered video. I rendered again, and it happened again.

Jermaine87

So your images in frames look fine? Or does it show the same error? If you don't see it in the still frames you can render it via do it via After effects and see how it goes?

Zvi

I  discovered the source of the problem - I had a double model , one on top of the other.
Thank you all!