How to make Keyshot closer to professional photography (just an idea)

Started by elliasp, July 19, 2011, 04:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elliasp

Hello guys,

I had an idea :

As professional photographer, I know COKIN filters. It's filters currently used since the 70's and there is special FX, Colours and gradient FX... it's really cool.

There is a lot of "real time render" programs, and even if keyshot is one of the best for me, you could sign a partnership with COKIN to apply those filters in the next generation of Keyshot programs...

A complete range of filters, with the famous label of COKIN... It would be really amazing and... will bring to Keyshot the unique "touch" of professional photography...

Have a look on the brochure, you will understand how it can be cool :
http://www.cokin.co.uk/pdf/V400A-HD.pdf

Officlal adress and phone numbers are on the last page of the PDF (french website is under construction for now)

The interesting thing is that COKIN works on real photos, without computers. And there is no program in the entire market (even photoshop) working with such effects. Because they are (as Keyshot) physically based render like COKIN : they works on reality... (execuse me, my english is very bad ;-)  )

So, it would be cool to choose your filter on your render... And it would be very professional to have the complete range of "COKIN FILTERS" ;-)  ... and maybe more...

Anyway...  just an idea ^^

+++
F

blefebvre

Very interesting.  This would be a killer feature, in real time of course  ;)
Some of these effects can be applied by an overlay of a simple map, but other would be more difficult I think.  What do you think of this Thomas?
Thank you Elliasp for this information.