Main Menu

BangOlufsen

Started by Pouya Hosseinzadeh, June 05, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

We had done this project at one of the recent workshops that held at Art University of TABRIZ.
In this workshop, the basic and specialized use of KeyShot and Applied techniques of this render engine was taught.
Working with the material graph, Physical lighting and HDRI Editor were the some topics of this compacted course.
And finally, imported the final output of KeyShot into Photoshop to improved the render and to be informed with post production techniques.

zooropa

This is amazing, congratulations.

Is the background placed in PS or was a "plane" within scenario.

Thanks!

HaroldL

Looks real good. Now you just need some scuff marks on the ear pads and head band to go along with the scratches on the gold parts.

Aminsafari

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: zooropa on June 06, 2018, 01:12:33 PM
This is amazing, congratulations.

Is the background placed in PS or was a "plane" within scenario.

Thanks!
Thanks alot ! About the background I have to say It has been created in Photoshop by combining multiple background together!
Quote from: HaroldL on June 06, 2018, 07:23:51 PM
Looks real good. Now you just need some scuff marks on the ear pads and head band to go along with the scratches on the gold parts.
Appreciated it man!
Quote from: Aminsafari on June 07, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
like compatriot !!
Thanks Amin!

jhiker

Really nice use of textures! I like that very much.

Finema

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: jhiker on June 08, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
Really nice use of textures! I like that very much.
Really appreciate it!
Quote from: Finema on June 08, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
Welldone Pouya !  ;)
Thanks alot dear Finema!

Magnus Skogsfjord

Cool stuff Pouya! It has this worn-but-sturdy-and-still-going-strong-after-all-these-years look. That well known look huh.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on June 11, 2018, 03:14:06 AM
Cool stuff Pouya! It has this worn-but-sturdy-and-still-going-strong-after-all-these-years look. That well known look huh.
Magnus, as you described, I feel like having an antique headphone :))
Appreciated it buddy!

MK-ID

Well done Pouya! Especially the metal part! Just for me the leather "scratches" are a bit too much / too big proportion-wise

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: MK-ID on June 16, 2018, 06:16:37 AM
Well done Pouya! Especially the metal part! Just for me the leather "scratches" are a bit too much / too big proportion-wise
Means a lot dude! Actually you're right!