Gizmo for "Move Control Point" not working

Started by ardio, June 17, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardio

MacOS 10.13.5
MBP 15-inch 2017
Resolution/scaling: both built-in and external displays, variety of scaling settings incl. native

Cannot move a control point for a camera path due to gizmo in geometry view not responding to mouse clicks. Appropriate axis/rotation direction does not highlight, and mouse drag ends up rotating the view instead of moving the gizmo. Happens when command is initiated either from the camera properties pane or right-clicking the control point on the geometry view.

Works fine on Windows but I don't want to keep transferring my license back and forth.

Any ideas? Thanks

- rdo

ardio

Anyone? Can I get Luxion's take on this? Thanks

- rdo

Will Gibbons

I haven't personally run into this and I run on Mac hardware most of the time. Can you try sending me a .KSP in which it's happening? Otherwise, if you want you can email support @ luxion.com. My email is will @ luxion.com

Weezer

Just going to add that I've had this issue. It seems to do with large models/scenes. I've imported stuff from C4D and when I activate the Move tool, there's just no gizmo. I'm running the latest macOS High Sierra on a mid-2010 Mac Pro.

mattjgerard

In general, if there is no move gizmo, it is usually because there is something in your scene that is way to large. Check your floor size, and your environment size. I have this problem when coming from C4D importing a floor or background from C4D, it causes the environment to go huge. Shrink that down to a more reasonable size, and it should bring the gizmo back. The problem is the envrionment it too big, and your view is zoomed in to the part too far. Might work for you.