Main Menu

girl portrait

Started by evilmaul, April 11, 2013, 11:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DriesV

WOW!

Was that fluffy hair underneath the chin rendered in KeyShot too?
btw, my own nose is even more skewed to one side. SO I'm not bothered by it. ;)

Dries

abedsabeh

Amazing!!! Even better.

I would love to see that perfect still shot "alive" (FBX animation with deformation) in keyshot.  :) I hope soon.

feher

Just amazing !
It's a keeper
Tim

Speedster

Well, I don't think there would be much argument that you are truly a Master at your craft!  The human face is perhaps the most difficult of all subjects to create in any medium, and I can't imagine how difficult it must be in yours.  My wife is a noted portrait painter and sculptor, with works in the Smithsonian and the Vatican, and has exhibited in galleries and museums internationally.  Whenever you post a new work I call her into the office for a look, and she agrees- awesome work!

The dead givaway is the lip line, and the subtle transition of form and color from the lips to the mouth box.  Very few artists capture that ellusive transition, but you always do.  It shows your knowledge and sensitivity as an artist!  It's quite easy, in any medium, to model, sculpt or paint a strong character, or in todays art, a fantasy character.  It's much more difficult to capture a gentle and subtle face.

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Bill G

evilmaul

thanks a lot guys for your appreciation.

I have always being fascinated by the human machine and although I didnt attend any art school or class , I did my best to study it on my own but mostly practice it.
Thanks Bill for your words and  I totally I agree with you. Much easier to sculpt a muscle body ...not as much the the smoother features of a female body or face.

cheers
Marco

AWHeathcote

Wow. You are simply amazing. I love this work.

keaneray

Words can't describe. Simply amazing! Keep it up!

evilmaul

thanks a lot guys!
here are few more shots

TpwUK

Jaw dropping stuff again Marco, especially the 2nd render from that batch

Martin

PhilippeV8

Will she get hair and open eyes by the final renders ?  Just curious  :)

DriesV

If those first images were already jaw dropping, then now my jaw has been officially dislocated...
The "sunbathing" shot is simply amazing.

Dries