Main Menu

Keyshot animation

Started by PeterSwift, June 22, 2018, 02:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterSwift

Have snap feature for the "blocks"

More control then just ease in and ease out.

More control over path animation. Make it easy to do a path animation with a target (that changes the cameras original positon and end position. Make it easy to have a camera before and after that, that matches the end and beginning position.

I wish when you duplicate an animation and not have it select the original animation (to move it). This is super annoying and no one wants to move the original animation you decided to duplicate.
So you end up moving it because you can't cancel or anything, then you manually need to move it back to it's original position and then select the duplicate and then move it.

Must a better explanation of what all the selections does, inside the program, In text but also visually showing what happends if i select "orginal loca"l or "Global" for example in axis orientation.
I wanna visually see what these changes do, see what the "animation axis" changes to" so I understand the options.

+ less crashes ;)

Keep up the great work! love the software I just want to b even better!

Will Gibbons

Quote from: PeterSwift on June 22, 2018, 02:07:24 AM
Have snap feature for the "blocks"

More control then just ease in and ease out.

More control over path animation. Make it easy to do a path animation with a target (that changes the cameras original positon and end position. Make it easy to have a camera before and after that, that matches the end and beginning position.

I wish when you duplicate an animation and not have it select the original animation (to move it). This is super annoying and no one wants to move the original animation you decided to duplicate.
So you end up moving it because you can't cancel or anything, then you manually need to move it back to it's original position and then select the duplicate and then move it.

Must a better explanation of what all the selections does, inside the program, In text but also visually showing what happends if i select "orginal loca"l or "Global" for example in axis orientation.
I wanna visually see what these changes do, see what the "animation axis" changes to" so I understand the options.

+ less crashes ;)

Keep up the great work! love the software I just want to b even better!

Good list.

I think the 'duplicate an animation and have it select the original is a bug'. I now anticipate that happening and click immediately before moving my mouse to effectively deselect it.

Re: axis... what 3d program are you modeling in? If the part doesn't have a local axis, you won't see the widget move. If working with CAD models in which each part or sub-assembly can have a local axis, the move widget will snap to that axis. After moving and rotating when it's set to local, if you then click on global axis, the widget should re-align to KeyShot's world axis.

Hope that helps.