Main Menu

NIGHTMARE (creature)

Started by kiarash.tamizkar, June 26, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiarash.tamizkar

hey,whats up guys,i was really busy at this project recently,nightmare is my latest creature concept that i prepared him for a client,they gave me several emails and explained every aspects of their character like the way he move,attacking style,how he defending against his opponents,and what environment he lives and many other descriptions,next i start to gathering images of living species (crustaceans,insects,Arthropods,ticks,microorganisms,crabs...etc) as many as i could and imagine him ,sketching sheets of concepts and ideas and put their factors into my final concept and sculpting him at final stage and render him in keyshot.
for better resolution check my artstation account.

https://kiarash2323.artstation.com/

thanks everyone,

kiarash tamizkar

cjwidd

dam son, that sculpt tho +1

kiarash.tamizkar

Josh3D

ALL sorts of awesome. Would love to see more detail shots of this for sure! Is that some translucent bits in there or just a polypainted area?

kiarash.tamizkar

Quote from: Josh Mings on July 06, 2018, 06:23:03 AM
ALL sorts of awesome. Would love to see more detail shots of this for sure! Is that some translucent bits in there or just a polypainted area?

Thank you so much dear josh ming,no i didnt used any translucent map ,i used a polypaint (color map) and roughness,normal map that i baked them in zbrush for him and keyshot did the rest of the job as well as possible.