Corrupted viewport and renders

Started by kullboys, August 01, 2018, 01:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kullboys

Hello everyone
a model i have been working on all day has suddenly become corrupted.  It seems to be showing an overlay of the wireframe and has also become very murky/muddy it almost looks like the model has been torn apart and has cracks all through it..  I saw a post from last year where someone had a similar problem but it was never resolved.

We are about to start a large project that we bought keyshot specifically for, and after this initial test i am very worried about starting work and this happening to us which would be unacceptable .

Keyshot version 6.1.72 on windows 7 64 bit.
Thanks.

INNEO_MWo

That isn't a happy situation.
First I would update to the latest KS6 Version (6.3.36). And I would always use the full installer.
Then I would check the size of the  environment relative to the modele. So if the environment is way to large to all objects, it can bring up weird effects.

Good Luck.

Hope that helps

Cheers
Marco

mattjgerard

Can you post a screen shot of the result, and I'm just curious as to why you would purchase KS6 when KS7 is the current version?

If you can post the project itself, that would be even better as we can see the geometry itself.

Does this happen if you start a brand new project and import the model again?

Does the tesselation of the model on import have any effect?

Did this happen after working on the project for a while, or did this happen right after the model was imported?