Missing Environment/Camera Error

Started by Doc, August 07, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

Good Afternoon,

I am getting the following error :

"Invalid ID [4294967295] specified for camera_get"

All my animations, materials, and models are still listed in the tree, however the cameras and camera animations are missing.  If I try to create a camera, the program crashes.

I'm running KeyShot 7.3 Pro and was supposed to start rendering today.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Mike

mcivank

I just got hit with the same issue in 7.3. Invalid ID for the camera_get in addition to a missing environment.

Seems similiar to this issue which was supposed to be fixed in 7.1. https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=19429.0

Really wish Luxion would focus on reliability in addition to all the new features. Every other project it seems I run into major bugs.

\Ivan

Rex

Mike,
Can you send the scene and description of the issue to support@luxion.com?

Ivan,
"Really wish Luxion would focus on reliability in addition to all the new features."
We admit that we focused too heavily on new features and not enough on stability in KeyShot 7. However, we have hugely refined our Design and Development process for KeyShot 8 and are extremely confident in its stability. I suggest you reach out to sales@luxion.com for a full trial of 8 so you can see for yourself  ;)

"Seems similar to this issue which was supposed to be fixed in 7.1."
What makes you say that? I do not see any similarities between the two issues.

If you could share your scene with support@luxion.com as well that would be great!

Thanks for the reports!