Started by Kunal Sharma, August 08, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunal Sharma

Hello, Here is my new practice work.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Welcome all suggestions.
Thanks !

Will Gibbons

I think it looks great! Very nice materials, dig the background, easy to read. Maybe the composition could be more interesting?

Eric Summers

Very nice! I like the detail on the touchpad. The only thing I might suggest would be to boost the saturation of the colors on the Square, Circle, X and Triangle decals. Otherwise this looks spot on.

Kunal Sharma

Quote from: Will Gibbons on August 08, 2018, 07:59:10 AM
I think it looks great! Very nice materials, dig the background, easy to read. Maybe the composition could be more interesting?
Thanks Will for great feedback, how can i improve my compostion ? Is there any technique for great composition ?

Kunal Sharma

Quote from: Eric Summers on August 08, 2018, 08:33:17 AM
Very nice! I like the detail on the touchpad. The only thing I might suggest would be to boost the saturation of the colors on the Square, Circle, X and Triangle decals. Otherwise this looks spot on.
Really appericiate feedback thanks Eric.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Love it. Great atmosphere and superb material work. Would love to see it at another angle though!

I think what Will meant by composition is that you would expect it from another angle. I mean this is awesome work, but it would be more natural to see the front of it. This could be a great additional image, but maybe not a hero image if that makes sense (?)

Kunal Sharma

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on August 09, 2018, 05:14:15 AM
Love it. Great atmosphere and superb material work. Would love to see it at another angle though!

I think what Will meant by composition is that you would expect it from another angle. I mean this is awesome work, but it would be more natural to see the front of it. This could be a great additional image, but maybe not a hero image if that makes sense (?)
Thanks Magnus, it makes sense. Will do another angle shot.

Kunal Sharma

Quote from: Kunal Sharma on August 09, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Hi, Here is another angle.

toasty1435

Looks good! Is that background just a backplate image? or how did you do that?

Kunal Sharma

Quote from: toasty1435 on August 10, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
Looks good! Is that background just a backplate image? or how did you do that?
Thanks, created this background in ps with overlay some particle effect !

Will Gibbons

Quote from: Kunal Sharma on August 09, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Sorry for being vague. Magnus was correct. With a rendering where it's just a product on a simple background, your composition becomes more noticeable. Composition in my mind refers to a combination of camera angle and framing (how things are arranged in the image). Both are nice images, though I think I like the first one better. :)

Kunal Sharma

vitmanov

Sometimes there's nothing better than the real thing and, for most PS4 owners, that's Sony's DualShock 4 controller.

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

rembem

Make the blue light more bright, let it shine ........ and for the comp, go crazy, use extreme angles, change the lens settings, depth of field

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Lookin' tough. Particular effects are very attractive if you match them well with the object! I personally love that first one!