Main Menu

Balisong Knife

Started by Pouya Hosseinzadeh, August 13, 2018, 01:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Hello everyone,
Hope you feel good.

After a while with another fancy work.
Balisng Knife render with some closeup shots.

Hope you Like it!

Magnus Skogsfjord

Awesome job on this Pouya! Saw your mat graph on instagram, which was huge!

Eric Summers

Dang Pouya! This is fantastic! The amount of detail is great. The patina on the blade is really interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a balisong with wood scales, but I like it.

Speedster

+1 everybody!  Stunning!

I've been trying for years to get that metal finish, for the antique steel patina on the machine tools and trains that I do in my "leisure" time.  I'm not on any of the social media by choice, as I want at least a little privacy.  So I can't see your material graph.  Would it be possible for you to post it here?  Or even better, upload the material to the KeyShot Cloud for all of us to enjoy and thank you for!

Bill G

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on August 13, 2018, 05:15:40 AM
Awesome job on this Pouya! Saw your mat graph on instagram, which was huge!
Thanks Magnus for great feedback.I think that you are " jack of all trades " :))
I will upload a ScreenShot of the MG.
Quote from: Eric Summers on August 13, 2018, 07:39:06 AM
Dang Pouya! This is fantastic! The amount of detail is great. The patina on the blade is really interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a balisong with wood scales, but I like it.
Dear Eric thanks for your kindly words!
Quote from: Speedster on August 13, 2018, 02:22:28 PM
+1 everybody!  Stunning!

I've been trying for years to get that metal finish, for the antique steel patina on the machine tools and trains that I do in my "leisure" time.  I'm not on any of the social media by choice, as I want at least a little privacy.  So I can't see your material graph.  Would it be possible for you to post it here?  Or even better, upload the material to the KeyShot Cloud for all of us to enjoy and thank you for!

Bill G
This could be a good suggestion. I will certainly do this. Thanks Bill for your comment.

Josh3D

Looks amazing Pouya! Just love it.

Darredond

Excellent work sir, makes me wonder how far Keyshot can go with that kind of details. I need to try that too.

Hossein Alfideh

Nice material work indeed!Keep on rocking man! \,,/