Main Menu

Buick Interior

Started by Hossein Alfideh, August 17, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hi everyone,
This is my first car interior try.A buick road master.
hope you like it.

Bonnie2001

Wow that is very impressive. Is that all CG? I'd love to see he wires and know more about how you made it.

Hossein Alfideh

Thanks man.I really appreciate it.Yes indeed,this is all geometry.I'll add a clay shot as soon as I have access to my conputer.

MK-ID

DaStig

Will Gibbons

That's quite the model! Wow. Beautiful materials. Not sure the backplate is doing it justice though. Just a bit confusing.

SergioBL

Looking great bro!! Only thing that catch my eyes is the seat, needs a little bit of roughness... Other than that the render is pretty cool!! :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

WOooh, i missed this one. Super gorgeous work Hossein! Love it. Just the little  detail with the brightness reflection play on the parts out of focus is lovely!

I have just a teeny itsy bit of thing that caught my eye, which is the slightly low tessellated middle torus of the steering wheel. OTher than that, superb.

EDIT: Would be cool to see if you had one of the windows rolled almost down. Could make an interesting look, seeing  difference of the interior through the glass on the left side and..well..not on the right  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: MK-ID on August 24, 2018, 04:41:43 AM
very good and detailed!

Thanks man :)

Quote from: Will Gibbons on August 24, 2018, 02:26:02 PM
That's quite the model! Wow. Beautiful materials. Not sure the backplate is doing it justice though. Just a bit confusing.

Really appreciate it Will!yea you're right I tried to fix that in the following image bro.

Quote from: SergioBL on August 25, 2018, 04:36:15 PM
Looking great bro!! Only thing that catch my eyes is the seat, needs a little bit of roughness... Other than that the render is pretty cool!! :)

That's really kind of you sergio.feels great to hear it from you.I tried to add a simple roughness map as you said so my friend. :)

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on September 03, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
WOooh, i missed this one. Super gorgeous work Hossein! Love it. Just the little  detail with the brightness reflection play on the parts out of focus is lovely!

I have just a teeny itsy bit of thing that caught my eye, which is the slightly low tessellated middle torus of the steering wheel. OTher than that, superb.

EDIT: Would be cool to see if you had one of the windows rolled almost down. Could make an interesting look, seeing  difference of the interior through the glass on the left side and..well..not on the right  :)

This is really nice to hear it from you Magnus.I tried to apply what you said bro.

Hossein Alfideh

Thanks a lot for your awesome feedback guys.This is why I really like this community.Brainstorming with you guys has always been a really helpful way to excel my work and it's highly appreciated.So,here is the final image ,I tried to apply some changes as you guys said.

Josh3D

Incredible shot Hossein! LOVE the version with the window down.

KeyShot

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Josh Mings on September 05, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
Incredible shot Hossein! LOVE the version with the window down.

Quote from: KeyShot on September 05, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
Awesome images indeed!

I'm flattered guys! Thanks for the awesome feedback.Means a lot to me :)

Finema

Hossein Alfideh