Started by Jiranthanin, August 23, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiranthanin

in my feeling
keyshot render / Ps
Model from MasterTuts
thankyou .

Will Gibbons

Wow! This is the most realistic interior shot I think I've seen yet on this forum. I think it needs just a little more work... Just some observations:

The tree trunk looks a bit flat. Also, maybe some textures aren't lined up on the tree pot? Looks like they're mis-aligned.
Have you tried using a little Depth of Field? Just curious, you do any post production work on this? Really nice.

Eric Summers

Woah, don't know how I missed this. It really is realistic - the blanket and pillows look great!

rfollett

Amazing! - could you show us all the lighting setup?

Öner

its really great interior shot, its quite good for KS.  just one thing that i can tell you; there is a bit of chaos between light and shadow on the right side of you pic. on blanket.

diogeneslr

how can I try render with this scene?

rembem

Elaheh Elmy

wow this is amazing, I haven't seen an interior scene this realistic in keyShot

Matt.Kinsington

Quote from: Will Gibbons on August 24, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
Wow! This is the most realistic interior shot I think I've seen yet on this forum.

Agree.  One of the best I've seen too.  Great work!

pooriakian

hi its super!could you show us all the scence setup as like enviroment sample lighting?

Jiranthanin

Quote from: pooriakian on October 17, 2018, 09:58:55 PM
hi its super!could you show us all the scence setup as like enviroment sample lighting?
All black environment  and 2 panal lighting    + interior mode   about  256 sample rendering 

rfollett

simple lighting but very clever materials makes this image for me...

jackynikola

could you possibly show us material nodes from fabrics? Did you use displacement? What textures did you use??

boyd_747

sleby

way to go! the floor texture is a little awkwardly placed and you can see that it is flipped and repeated. the other thing is the lack of dof which would add to the realism.