RAT ANATOMY STUDY ( the skeleton )

Started by kiarash.tamizkar, September 04, 2018, 02:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiarash.tamizkar

hello my keyshot friends,recently i was really busy with learning animal anatomy and this one was my favorite .
as an artist we definitely need to learn how nature really works under animals skin so lets start with a RAT.. :D

cjwidd

Obviously the sculpture is excellent, as usual :) but the material is great too. Could you post a screenshot of the matgraph, or a short description?

KeyShot

Josh3D

This does look great. I'd suggest decreasing the CA a little and adding some space to the sides.

kiarash.tamizkar

thanks dear cjwidd about the material it's nothing fancy just a translucent material for simulating skin sss and surface color ( r=255 g=241 b=209 ) and subsurface color ( r=195 g=139 b=103 )
translucency = 7mm these are main parameter nothing special just some texture for roughness and normal map that is baked in zbrush.
and thanks for ur comment mate.

kiarash.tamizkar

Quote from: KeyShot on September 04, 2018, 04:29:27 PM
Very nice!
its my honor dear keyshot admin to read your comment. thanks a lot.

kiarash.tamizkar

Quote from: Josh Mings on September 05, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
This does look great. I'd suggest decreasing the CA a little and adding some space to the sides.

thanks dear josh,about CA amount actually i always had this effect in high contrast areas in corner of the camera view when i active its effect in image effects options but i really love to see this aberration around the center of my image so i always need to increase this effect amount to see it around the center of render and this make to much color aberration on the corners. i need to find a way to control this for sure
and about the space your right i cropped the image to much buddy <3 thanks for your comment dear  8)