My wish list for Keyshot Santa

Started by Elaheh Elmy, December 12, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaheh Elmy

1- I wish there was a way to Update geometry for displacement and other geometry features, after loading saved bip file to prevent using all of the pc memory... the way it is now, it's ok when you use it but the pc won't load the saved file beacuse it runs out of memory!

2-I wish there was a way to select which Geometry I wanna upgrade to prevent slowing down the pc and also the memory problem.

3-I wish in the material graph ,when I hit C on keyboard to see the texture, I could select the transparency so I'd be able to  see exactly how to adjust them beside others.

4-I wish Keyshot was using GPU but I could select how much of the GPU keyshot can use alongside the CPU so  I could get the best out of my system.

5-I with the cloud library window could be opened in a browser again so I can adjust the window zoom myself.

6-I wish I could select the edges I want to fillet for keyshot since sometimes it doesn't recognize them properly.

Thank you all for what we have already and you're the best <3

INNEO_MWo

Nice list!
Your second wish can be solved with a workaround. Just lock and hide the parts with displacement nodes. The mesh won't be updated when opening the scene. To update the mesh, the part has to be unlocked, visible and activate update via material graph.

It is not the best solution, but works in 8.1.61

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: MWo on December 12, 2018, 12:05:54 PM
Nice list!
Your second wish can be solved with a workaround. Just lock and hide the parts with displacement nodes. The mesh won't be updated when opening the scene. To update the mesh, the part has to be unlocked, visible and activate update via material graph.

It is not the best solution, but works in 8.1.61

Great tip ,Thank you so much