Opel Kadett GT/E - custom build

Started by DaStig, September 24, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaStig

Base car model is from Assetto Corsa, rims & tires are from GrabCab. Did some personal edits on the models to make it look as a realistic rebuild Kadett GT/E.

I hope you guys like it ...  ::)

mattjgerard

Wow, probably one of the better car renders I've seen. For some reason this one just clicks, I think its the softer environment that gives it a real world sort of  look, not some sharp edged super high contrast industrial or studio shoot look. This looks like they just stopped off on the side of the road and snapped a cool pic of the car. Very nice.

DriesV

Looks indeed very well planted in the surroundings.

And hahaha... You must be a fellow Belgian with the license plate and flag. ;D

Dries

Hossein Alfideh

Yess I love the vintage look and the color palette realley suits the backplate as well! Nice work man! :)

DaStig

Thanx folks  ;) ... I made this render for a friend, who owns such an old restored GT/E ...

I'll try to make a few more renders of this car, from another angle and in another environment ...

@Dries, yes, you're right ... the licence plate and the flag on the side window reveals my home country  ::)

DaStig

Working on another livery for the Opel Kadett GT/E ... guess the 'Gulf livery' ain't that bad at all ...  ::)

... still have to make a final render of the model with all parts added. Anyone a good suggestion for a nice environment or HDRI to use ?

DaStig

Made a few final renderings ... hope you folks like them ...

rembem

AWESOME! I like the Opel .......... can I get the CAD file?