My product renderings- Juicy update p. 8

Started by puyopuyo, September 27, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berube

Fantastic work! Really like those headset renders.

-Berube

KeyShot

Aeonjoey

woww these are gorgeous, great inspiration! I'm sharing these with my team, really good stuff - such elegant lighting and composition choices!
now if you'll excuse me, i need to go fetal because i'll never be this good HAHA

NM-92

Quote from: Aeonjoey on May 29, 2020, 02:03:04 PM
woww these are gorgeous, great inspiration! I'm sharing these with my team, really good stuff - such elegant lighting and composition choices!
now if you'll excuse me, i need to go fetal because i'll never be this good HAHA

Use this as leverage ! I used to feel like this when i saw amazing renders in the forum. Try to recreate them, ask for advice. Eventually you'll get to a point when you don't see this stuff as impossible to achieve and you end up discovering your own style.

ramathedude

Just WOW. Lots of cool things going on here. regarding the post, render 3, the headset is perfect. I really dig your work.

puyopuyo

Thank you all! Really glad you like my work.
@brahmzxc I use Maya Hardsurface Modeling techniques combined with ZBrush for Boolean operations.

Here a new renderings, I just had the chance to visualize a cool Waterkettle that immediately reminded me of Japanese tableware so I made a context render with green matcha tea.

puyopuyo

Quote from: NM-92 on June 01, 2020, 09:36:09 AM
Quote from: Aeonjoey on May 29, 2020, 02:03:04 PM

Use this as leverage ! I used to feel like this when i saw amazing renders in the forum. Try to recreate them, ask for advice. Eventually you'll get to a point when you don't see this stuff as impossible to achieve and you end up discovering your own style.

That´s some great advice. I´m gonna take a bit of that for myself.

Here are some new renderings from a juicer. I´ve included a clay render to show the difference.

TGS808

Your updates aways have great stuff in them but that juicer1 image is at another level. It's mind blowing. I think it's your best to date and for sure it's one of the best images I've ever seen posted in the forum.

puyopuyo

Quote from: TGS808 on July 24, 2020, 07:44:38 AM
Your updates aways have great stuff in them but that juicer1 image is at another level. It's mind blowing. I think it's your best to date and for sure it's one of the best images I've ever seen posted in the forum.

Really appreciate it man. I must have visualized more than 400 products in the last years and it can get difficult to value the own work. Thanks!

TGS808

Quote from: puyopuyo on July 25, 2020, 12:40:06 PM
Really appreciate it man. I must have visualized more than 400 products in the last years and it can get difficult to value the own work. Thanks!

Just gave it another look on my 5k screen at home and really, there's nothing about it that says "rendering". I think that most people (even those who know they are looking at renderings on forum full of renderings) would believe it's a photo. It's truly remarkable. Great work!

DMerz III

puyopuyo

puyopuyo

I didn´t recieve CAD data for both of these products so I had to model them in Maya using polygons.
Always impressed how well Keyshot handles transperency and translucency!

TGS808

Once again, those in context juice shots are just insane. So, so good.

puyopuyo

Quote from: TGS808 on August 21, 2020, 02:06:30 PM
Once again, those in context juice shots are just insane. So, so good.

Thanks! :)