My product renderings- Juicy update p. 8

Started by puyopuyo, September 27, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeltronic

Gabik87

congratulations for your work, beautiful.
I also use keyshot for some product jobs.
For example, for the reflection of the image 4.jpg (for the fryer) how did you do it? is it a post production?
And to increase realism, do you also use depth of field? or do you always process your renderings with photoshop or after effects?

Thanks for answers.
And great great jobs ;) ;) ;)

Quote from: puyopuyo on October 06, 2018, 01:02:17 AM
Will, yes it's all hardsurface modeling done with Maya and Zbrush by me- except the last 2 the vacuum cleaner and the copper fan which are models by my coworker. 

Occasionally I give input on color or material variations using Keyshot but my focus is 3D product visualization.

Matt Hanzly

That action shot of the saw is killer along with everything else. Really nice job

puyopuyo

Quote from: Will Gibbons on April 02, 2019, 11:34:20 AM
That last one passes as a photograph. No joke. Something I think I only see a few times a year. Killer!
Thank you!!! Means alot!

puyopuyo

puyopuyo

Quote from: Gabik87 on April 02, 2019, 11:44:16 PM
congratulations for your work, beautiful.
I also use keyshot for some product jobs.
For example, for the reflection of the image 4.jpg (for the fryer) how did you do it? is it a post production?
And to increase realism, do you also use depth of field? or do you always process your renderings with photoshop or after effects?

Thanks for answers.
And great great jobs ;) ;) ;)

Thanks!
For this shot I modeled some simple 3d ricebowls for the reflections on the cooker the rest is added in photoshop.
I tend to use depth of field only for closeup or context shots, mostly the Keyhsot DOF and I think it looks great.
I definitely use photoshop on every rendering for color correction, contrast etc. and dodge and burn tool to add more punch to the highlights and shadows.

puyopuyo

Quote from: Matt Hanzly on April 03, 2019, 08:39:24 AM
That action shot of the saw is killer along with everything else. Really nice job
Thank you, appreciate it!  :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

All of your work are just flawless. The saw is absolute killer, and the controller with the hands are extremely well done! I find it difficult to merge renders with backplate, but this is just perfect. Well done as per usual .

Seth Richardson

Quote from: puyopuyo on April 02, 2019, 09:44:31 AM
Quote from: DMerz III on March 26, 2019, 12:19:29 PM
This thread is now classified as a museum to proper product CGI.
Haha, sounds so official.
Here are some new context shots for a PC/PS3 gamepad- second one is with a backplate again.

These two in particular are stupid good, the two controller shots with hands.
:o

puyopuyo

Hi everyone!
Been really busy with new products recently. Thanks Magnus and Seth for keeping the thread from getting locked! :D
@Magnus Are you sure it´s difficult to merge renderings with backplates for you?  I just make sure to put strong contact shadows in PS between rendering and photo if something sticks out to much...

Here are some of my recent images rendered in Keyshot 8.
For more updates follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/claudiusdreyer

NM-92

I'm in love with your work dude. I spent several minutes just staring at the images one by one. You've managed to create your own presentation style, and damn it's strong.

Rex

That is the most badass ethernet cable I've ever seen!

jogeshocp

All these product photos looks like amazing. Outstanding photo editing techniques applied here.

jogeshocp

puyopuyo

Thanks guys, really appreciate your kind comments.
@Rex This is what I thought when I first got the sample product of the ethernet cable on my desk too!  :D Glad it came through in the renderings.

Here is my most recent work, have a great weekend everyone.