My product renderings- Juicy update p. 8

Started by puyopuyo, September 27, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puyopuyo

Hello Keyshooters!   ;D
It´s been a while- here are some recent renderings from my work.

crazer

NM-92

Maaan ! These are all awesome. Special shoutout to the blue light and the leather on the headphones. Img N°6 (mouse) is also really nice. Congrats.

puyopuyo

@crazer Thanks!

@NM-92 I´m pretty happy how the leather turned out too :) Thanks for your feedback!

Time for some new images from our kitchen and household brand.

scanner

Eugen Fetsch

Haha. We have your water boiler in our office. :D

Stunning high end images. Well well done.

puyopuyo

@scanner
Thank you!

@camomiles

That's awesome! This is my favorite water kettle design from our range. Always a great surprise when I see or hear someone bought this. And thanks for your kind compliment.

theAVator

Stunning images!
I especially love the buttons on the kettle.

DMerz III

These are tight! I respect your attention to details with the lighting.

puyopuyo

Quote from: theAVator on October 01, 2018, 05:30:22 AM
Stunning images!
I especially love the buttons on the kettle.
Glad you like the buttons!
Quote from: DMerz III on October 01, 2018, 08:36:17 AM
These are tight! I respect your attention to details with the lighting.
Thanks- lighting is the most fun part for me.  8)

JimmyToTheBe

These are ace! I can see a lot of time and hard work has gone into presenting these so cleanly.

puyopuyo

Quote from: JimmyToTheBe on October 04, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
These are ace! I can see a lot of time and hard work has gone into presenting these so cleanly.
Thank you very much! You think so? Luckily the Keyshot part is very enjoyable and doesn´t feel like hard work.  ;D

Have a look at more renderings from this year-

Will Gibbons

Wow! Lots of great work. Glad to see these. Are you doing rendering only, or 3D modeling or design at all? Just curious. Really clean images and you have a pretty recognizable style. Sweet!

puyopuyo

Will, yes it's all hardsurface modeling done with Maya and Zbrush by me- except the last 2 the vacuum cleaner and the copper fan which are models by my coworker. 

Occasionally I give input on color or material variations using Keyshot but my focus is 3D product visualization.

Magnus Skogsfjord

All of these are so awesome. But as mentioned on behance I really like the orange highlight graphic technique you pulled off on that fan. Love to make something similar. I'm getting a gaming vibe from these.