black-yellow scene

Started by Elaheh Elmy, September 29, 2018, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaheh Elmy

some interior shot

Elaheh Elmy

no post production

Will Gibbons

I think the top shot is the better of the two. Really like these though. Nice use of yellow for a focal point.

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: Will Gibbons on October 05, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
I think the top shot is the better of the two. Really like these though. Nice use of yellow for a focal point.
Thank you, your comments really help me out

Jiranthanin

Good job, yellow focus  ^^

Elaheh Elmy

Magnus Skogsfjord

I like the top one here as well. +1 to Wills comment about the yellow focus! Another +1 to the wall texture. Really liking the roughness/specular effect on it.

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on October 08, 2018, 06:24:27 AM
I like the top one here as well. +1 to Wills comment about the yellow focus! Another +1 to the wall texture. Really liking the roughness/specular effect on it.
Thank you glad that you liked it all ;D

bdesign

These are very nice shots, Elaheh. I would offer the observation that the scale of the leather texture on the chair in the first shot looks much too large, to my eye, and it doesn't appear that the chair model has been UV mapped, which makes the flow of the leather pattern look unnatural. Try UV mapping the chair model and setting the mapping type to UV Mapping. Or, if UV mapping the geometry is not an option, perhaps try the Tri-Planar mapping type, or a procedural leather texture. Just my 2 cents :)

Cheers,
Eric

Josh3D

Love it, Elaheh! You really made this image pop with that yellow and the subtle textures.

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: bdesign on October 08, 2018, 09:40:16 AM
These are very nice shots, Elaheh. I would offer the observation that the scale of the leather texture on the chair in the first shot looks much too large, to my eye, and it doesn't appear that the chair model has been UV mapped, which makes the flow of the leather pattern look unnatural. Try UV mapping the chair model and setting the mapping type to UV Mapping. Or, if UV mapping the geometry is not an option, perhaps try the Tri-Planar mapping type, or a procedural leather texture. Just my 2 cents :)

Cheers,
Eric

Thank you Eric for your good advises, I'll try what you said to get a better result  ;D

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: Josh Mings on October 08, 2018, 02:40:45 PM
Love it, Elaheh! You really made this image pop with that yellow and the subtle textures.

Thank you Josh , happy that you liked it  ^_^

rembem

I love these images ........ but I agree about the size of the leather texture, I should make it smaller.

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: rembem on October 09, 2018, 05:25:16 AM
I love these images ........ but I agree about the size of the leather texture, I should make it smaller.
Thank you... Yes I agree, will fix it soon 8)