Main Menu

McLaren Senna

Started by SebasDesign, May 22, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SebasDesign

Hi guys!
First big model of the year and what a better thing to do than this crazy, extremely aero-focused hypercar from McLaren (which appears to be my favorite brand given all the models I've done).
I recorded everything so expect a timelapse very soon. I'm working on the renderings I show at the end of the video and I'm happy to say I really like them; as I said in my last entry I wanted to give my work a bit more love, more patience and dedication to the materials, etc and you'll be de judges of that.
I'll upload the images that I have and I'll make sure to update this topic with new images and the video when they're done.

All the best,
-Seb

menizzi

Is this just KS or KS/PS

scanner

Nice look!
How have you made motion blur on the fourth photo?

JimmyToTheBe

Looking sick dude! What a model. I can see you have taken the time to get some major detail on this one. Love the images.

SebasDesign

Hi again guys!

Fianlly finished the model and also the timelapse so, if you like that kind of stuff, check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVPfT9PA-U
I also added a new render I used in the video as well.

Quote from: JimmyToTheBe on May 24, 2018, 05:40:26 AM
Looking sick dude! What a model. I can see you have taken the time to get some major detail on this one. Love the images.
Thanks a lot!

Quote from: scanner on May 23, 2018, 03:30:42 AM
Nice look!
How have you made motion blur on the fourth photo?
Thank you! I set up the motion of the wheels first and then imported the road and applied a motion animation to it in the same time as the wheel animation so it all matches with the motion blur option in the animations tab.

Quote from: menizzi on May 22, 2018, 10:14:32 AM
Is this just KS or KS/PS
Both Ks and PS

SebasDesign

Hi again guys!
I'm happy to share this couple of renders I did recently. After I finished modeling the Senna and also thanks to the tutorial Nils put together for the motion blur (thanks btw) I got inspired and created a scene with all my mclaren models and the popular 570 everyone has.
There are a couple of poor details with this one though, the racetrack quality isn't that good, and I wanted to render it at 1000 samples for maximum quality at 4k but it took way too long so I had to stop at 500.
I also remodeled the 675 LT model now that I found better blueprints and got rid of those awful proportions. Attached is also a render I did of the LT alone.
I hope you like them as much as I do and also give me feedback to push even more for future works.

All the best.
-Seb

SebasDesign

Hi guys!
Old topic but I found a bit of time to do this quick render of a little detail I like quite a lot in the Senna.

SebasDesign

another closeup of a cool detail.

rembem

Again ...... in love with the detail shots