Main Menu

Studio Model

Started by Elaheh Elmy, September 27, 2018, 03:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaheh Elmy

I was wondering if I could do art studio photos with keyshot... let me know if I did good or wrong ;)

crankin

You can do amazing art studio photos with keyshot.

With art there's no good or wrong. It depends what you're going for. Keyshot has the ability to create anything a real photographer can do.

If you want to get somewhere with art, work on understanding what makes a good composition, artistic and complimentary lighting, and work on the materialising of the surfaces to make them look real, which is possible. All of that requires study. Good luck.

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: crankin on October 04, 2018, 06:58:07 AM
You can do amazing art studio photos with keyshot.

With art there's no good or wrong. It depends what you're going for. Keyshot has the ability to create anything a real photographer can do.

If you want to get somewhere with art, work on understanding what makes a good composition, artistic and complimentary lighting, and work on the materialising of the surfaces to make them look real, which is possible. All of that requires study. Good luck.

Thank you for the tips... will do ;)

Will Gibbons

I like it. Nice composition and cool texture toward the bottom of the container!

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: Will Gibbons on October 05, 2018, 10:23:21 AM
I like it. Nice composition and cool texture toward the bottom of the container!
Thank you  ;)