Headset design and renderings

Started by lee66940, October 16, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lee66940

Hi Pals :

Here are my recently works and hope you like it ! ;)

Mostly finished in Keyshot and add some Photoshop post effect like Lens effect , noise and blue tone. 

sleby

great job!! maybe a little too much noise for my taste, but still awesome!

JonWelch

I like these a lot, I've worked on a ton of headphone renders and think you really nailed this! I will say though, I'd be curious how it would look with the bump map on the cushions turned down a bit, they're a bit too heavy for my taste. But that's just my personal opinion, I like to keep my textures subtle.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

lee66940

Quote from: sleby on October 16, 2018, 11:23:30 PM
great job!! maybe a little too much noise for my taste, but still awesome!

Hi sleby , because I scale down the image size from 5000 to 1920 , so I add some sharpness and it make stronger noise .... but it still good for me , thanks !

Quote from: JonWelch on October 17, 2018, 06:55:20 AM
I like these a lot, I've worked on a ton of headphone renders and think you really nailed this! I will say though, I'd be curious how it would look with the bump map on the cushions turned down a bit, they're a bit too heavy for my taste. But that's just my personal opinion, I like to keep my textures subtle.

Hi JonWelch , this is my first headset design and get a lots of research , glade you like it . At the beginning it have some regular material like protein , leather , fabric .. and than I wont to try more different style ,  maybe more close to fashion style so it have more decorations and special material like polished black leather . thanks for your comment , I will keep in mind , thanks !

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on October 17, 2018, 10:23:22 AM
Indeed. The textures are awesome!

Hi PouyaHosseinzadeh , thanks and glade you like it , now I am going to find suppliers for those special surface finished , thanks !

rembem

Wow, I like the renders and the materials, great job!

scanner

lee66940

Hi Pals :

Update some detail shots and lighting effect , thanks !  :D

JimmyToTheBe

Ohhh these are sweet! I like the last one with a slight light flare for the LED