Geometry Edit window/options keyshot 8

Started by Paul Lang, November 01, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Lang

Edit Geometry options always opens up behind my Geometry view window. I have to move the geometry view window out of the way then move the Edit Geometry options window to see both together. No matter what I do I cannot get Keyshot to remember window location for edit geometry options window.

mattjgerard

Yep. I posted requests on this a couple times. Totally agree. Or, just dont' plop the window over the top of the model, put it anywhere else. Just like the color picker/swatch window jumps all over the place across my three monitors :)

https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=19586.msg81824#msg81824

PhilipTh

Hello Plang,

I am unable to reproduce the issue where your editor opens up behind your view. However, I agree that it would be better if the editor did not open on top of the viewport window.

I hope we can improve on this soon.

Thank you for your report!

mattjgerard

I think I am talking about a slightly different problem, see the attached image. The Geometry Editor dialog opens right smack dab over the top of the object I need to see, and need to drag the window out of the way all the time. Just a little annoyance, but if its easy to fix, would be nice.

I don't have the problem that is being discussed above though. In other apps that I've seen that in, a graphics card driver update was in order and seemed to fix it. Not sure if that's the case here. I had 2 monitors going as well which complicated matters.