Main Menu

Night Fire Hot Rod

Started by iCr83D, November 01, 2018, 12:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iCr83D

Night Fire is a clean hot rod, with just enough of a subtle used look. I concentrated on keeping the details where it should be and not over doing it in Substance Painter. After finishing it in Painter I exported out maps and rendered in Keyshot... of course!!
It's in side Keyshot where the fun began, with making final adjustments to materials, trying different camera angles, experimenting with backplates and HDRIs.
It was a lot of fun to work on and Keyshot was the icing on the cake. Thanks Luxion!
You can see more renders on my artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gJJEzQ

Eric Summers

That's pretty wicked! The detail shot of the headlights is great.

TGS808

Outstanding stuff! (Not just the car, as I clicked on your artstation link as well.) The detail shots are nice! Also, credit for your user name here. That should be on your license plate (if it's not already).  ;D

Josh3D

Awesome. Welcome James! Totally agree with Eric and TGS. Look forward to seeing more of your work!

iCr83D

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words and look forward to being an active member of the group.

Will Gibbons

Wow! This is an awesome design with some great images. Really cool.

iCr83D

Thanks Will. It was a lot of fun to design. I learned a lot about cars while working on this project.

Eric, yeah I knew those headlight were perfect when I saw them. They are original for Jeeps, but hey... that's the fun in what we do on computers. :)

TGS808, thanks for checking out my artstation. Don't think I'll pull the trigger on the license plate. You can have it.