Main Menu

Purple earings

Started by Elaheh Elmy, November 05, 2018, 03:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaheh Elmy

Earrings are modeled by Junior Lopes

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

I love the inspiration!
Is that all modeled? Or have you used photomontage process?
But you have to be more pay attention on the materials!
Gemstone is similar to a piece of chandelier pendant crystal! And the metal material is not clear what it is! Is it Silver or kind of cladding metal?!
There are some other tips!
1-You should never use the 3D model of production for rendering process! "Prongs"
2-Remove sharp edges!
3- And Etc.

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on November 05, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
I love the inspiration!
Is that all modeled? Or have you used photomontage process?
But you have to be more pay attention on the materials!
Gemstone is similar to a piece of chandelier pendant crystal! And the metal material is not clear what it is! Is it Silver or kind of cladding metal?!
There are some other tips!
1-You should never use the 3D model of production for rendering process! "Prongs"
2-Remove sharp edges!
3- And Etc.
Aaaaaawww Thank you I appreciate your comment and intention on my post ;)
obviously I didn't arrange that many leaves so it has some post product actions and background image on it (as you know the art of the outcome is to perfectly match it all), and it was a made to order render so I didn't have their consent or time to change it, The metal is not silver in any ways as you can see, it's black and it supposed to be handmade (I have no Idea what,cause I changed it as much as he needed), it took less that 30 minute to start and completely finish it off but I liked it so much I shared it here  ;D

Josh3D

I think this looks great and has a wonderful feel. "it took less that 30 minute to start and completely finish it " - perfect explanation of KeyShot :)

It's grainy at higher res so could cook a little longer to match the post process additions better, but that it served the clients purpose speaks to the results a lot. Well done.

Elaheh Elmy

Aw thank you so much... you're right I'll render it again and let it rest for a bit more as you said  ;D