Main Menu

pink

Started by Elaheh Elmy, November 07, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaheh Elmy

I'm trying to make a render out of a bookcase that I designed and These are some interior test before I try it on the main product... any tips?

Josh3D

I like the direction. Great angle and feel. Are there any interior lights? You may want to add some or some more reflective surfaces to get a warmer look and richer colors/shadows. As it is, it feels a bit flat. I'd recommend a stronger focal point as well. Right now, my eyes are darting all over :)

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: Josh Mings on November 09, 2018, 09:01:25 AM
I like the direction. Great angle and feel. Are there any interior lights? You may want to add some or some more reflective surfaces to get a warmer look and richer colors/shadows. As it is, it feels a bit flat. I'd recommend a stronger focal point as well. Right now, my eyes are darting all over :)
Thanks Josh, your comments give me motivation ;D
No there's no interior light actually just sun and sky.... great points I'll try what you said and render again thank you

kiarash.tamizkar

agree with josh,using some reflective surfaces can turn your render more real,well done anyway

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: kiarash.tamizkar on November 09, 2018, 03:35:47 PM
agree with josh,using some reflective surfaces can turn your render more real,well done anyway
Thank you Kiarash, I'll give it a try and post it soon ^_^

Elaheh Elmy

with some rearrangement... still looking for a good focus point