Main Menu

BOHAMET

Started by Andrzej Orzecki, November 15, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrzej Orzecki

First of all i would like to greet everyone!

It's been a long time since i wrote something here for several reasons, including the most traumatic ones but i tried to keep up with what's happening on the forum, and all i can say is the level of skill and progress you're all presenting just outstanding. Chapeau bas, and it's good to be back :)

I would like to share a project i have recently been involved in for BOHAMET company which is a global lider in producing advanced glass product for marine industry as well as doors, hatches, windows, portholes, wipers. The company is investing also new resources and are expanding for new markets like glass for buildings, aluminium systems , rail systems an ex products. Working on company effigy, is looking also for new ways to comunicate within company and with client.
Keyshot from beggining appeared to be the perfect tool for that task, so after showing all of it almost unlimited possibilities, company choosed it and start to present all the products and ideas on daily basis.

The pictures i post right now are in usage on every industry event, exhibition, fair trade and every meeting worldwide when is needed to show current product, new vision and ideas.

The whole project again was made with collaboration with my colleague Piotr Białecki who created every 3d model.

I hope you all will enjoy it:)

Best regards

Andrzej Orzecki

I present also a example of brochures.

TGS808

This all looks great! I love how with KeyShot, the most mundane items can be made to look amazing. I have no idea what that orange thing is in your first two images but it looks fantastic. Love that ground plane material.

Andrzej Orzecki

Thank you very much! It is a pleasure to hear that and you are absolutely wright, with KeyShot you can turn even the most boring items into a masterpieces:) These are ExdI steel flameproof enclosures for electrical devices that meet all explosion-proof standards. Electrical devices in such housings operate safely in mines in the areas with the highest risk of explosion.

Eric Summers

Yeah, those orange cases look great! I really like the look of all these images.

puyopuyo

These renderings are awesome, loving the metal look.

bdesign

Absolutely incredible renders, Andrzej! Beautiful materials, lighting, and compositions. Very well done :)

Cheers,
Eric

fa2020

Congratulation!
I like your renders. Can you please share the ground material in the first image???
It's amazing.

Will Gibbons

Some juicy images there! Looking good!

Andrzej Orzecki

WOW! I really thank you all for feedback and thoughts about that work. That's amazingly positive feeling when someone support your hard work:)

The ground material actually is very simple, in attachment i'm sending a print screen of that settings. If you need any other information, just let me know.

Best regards!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

So clean! Looks awesome!