Labels wont display

Started by IW, March 21, 2019, 10:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IW

Anyone know how I can get my labels to display? They are attached to models and their locations haven;t changed.
I welcome any ideas. This file was fine yesterday all day and today they are missing.
Thanks
Tom

mattjgerard

1) Path name change- did you rename anything? Folders, location of the labels, move to a different drive/computer?
2) Did  you upgrade anything? Update kesyhot? Newer versions of KS have updated nodes, and when opening the material you will have the option to upgrade the node to the new version, and this can sometimes result in missing/mislocated textures.
3) try to drag the label into the file field in the label texture node, and hopefully it will reappear without relocating or resetting the mapping/scaling. Make a copy of your project first just in case it messes things up worse.

The checkered thumbnail of the texture preview shows that KS has lost its link to the file location.

IW

Hi Matt,
It seems KS didn't remember where the labels folders were. I have to relink them all, even though I never moved the locations. It will get me by, but I think this is a bug.
TY
Tom

Bruno F

Since there have been no replies or updates to this post for more than two weeks, it's been locked.
You may open a new post for additional assistance.

Post closed by Luxion Support Team