Keyshot 7 to Keyshot 8 Scene Problem

Started by MaverikMS2001, December 09, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaverikMS2001

I have a KS7 Scene and want to Update them into KS8. Everything seems to be fine. But the render results are different. The material seems to be darker and i can´t match the colors to the old renderings. The material is quite simple. Milky plastic with a gradient - nothing more. Has anyone an idea how i can fix this? The Second Material (Aluminium) looks quite similar, so i think this has to be a Material issue.

background information:
Copied Materials to KS8
Saved every studio enviroment (Scene has different Studio setups)

Francisco

Quote from: MaverikMS2001 on December 09, 2018, 04:48:37 PM
I have a KS7 Scene and want to Update them into KS8. Everything seems to be fine. But the render results are different. The material seems to be darker and i can´t match the colors to the old renderings. The material is quite simple. Milky plastic with a gradient - nothing more. Has anyone an idea how i can fix this? The Second Material (Aluminium) looks quite similar, so i think this has to be a Material issue.

background information:
Copied Materials to KS8
Saved every studio enviroment (Scene has different Studio setups)

Hello MaverikMS2001,

Thank you for the posting on the forums with your concerns on one of your files.

Would you be able to share the KSP file of the scene you are showing us? We would like to see what is making the same file look different in both versions of KeyShot, you can send it to support@luxion.com and they will be able to look into this further. There should be no reason that the image does look different from KeyShot 7 to KeyShot 8.