Main Menu

Iranian Yalda Night

Started by Pouya Hosseinzadeh, December 18, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

The longest and darkest night of the year is a time when friends and family gather together to eat, drink and read poetry especially "Hafez", until well after midnight. Fruits and nuts are eaten and pomegranates and watermelons are particularly significant. The red color in these fruits symbolizes the crimson hues of dawn and glow of life. The poems of Divan-e Hafez, which can be found in the bookcases of most Iranian families, are read or recited on various occasions such as this festival.

P.S : This project is exactly relevant to last year but because of the closeness of Yalda's night, I shared it again!

Cheers for Iranian members and also our foreign friends!

Hope you like it!

Masoud Zangi

You AGAIN....and great Again :D Well done refigh!

Öner

mattjgerard

Beautiful scene! The colors and tones are fantastic, and the DoF is subtle and not overdone.

As a non-world traveling midwesterner from the US, I appreciate also a little peek into different cultures. I have in the past learned to love the sounds of different spoken languages as I was an audio engineer for alternative languages for training DVDs, and would record 12+ languages (And sync them ) for each project. My reference to this in my past was queued by the visual typography in this image, and how elegant it is.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Masoud Zangi on December 18, 2018, 10:34:32 PM
You AGAIN....and great Again :D Well done refigh!
Thanks a lot Masoud! Means a lot MARD!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: mattjgerard on December 19, 2018, 07:14:34 AM
Beautiful scene! The colors and tones are fantastic, and the DoF is subtle and not overdone.

As a non-world traveling midwesterner from the US, I appreciate also a little peek into different cultures. I have in the past learned to love the sounds of different spoken languages as I was an audio engineer for alternative languages for training DVDs, and would record 12+ languages (And sync them ) for each project. My reference to this in my past was queued by the visual typography in this image, and how elegant it is.
Hey man! I am very pleased with you to have faith in it! This is very worth for me and I credence that! Many people do not believe that the culture of each country is very important to the people of that country! You surely have your own culture and I personally respect it heartily! Cheers ! :)