Main Menu

Drift maniac 911

Started by Hossein Alfideh, January 12, 2019, 10:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hi everyone,
It's good to be back after a couple of months struggling with my studies. For starter I'd like to share a 911 that I've been working on. This was also about practicing adding dirt and damage to certain parts.
Let me know what you think your thoughts are welcomed as always.

JimmyToTheBe

Nice images especially the last three. The lighting adds that golden hour feel to it. Also good to see some dirt on a car render for once.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: JimmyToTheBe on January 14, 2019, 04:22:12 AM
Nice images especially the last three. The lighting adds that golden hour feel to it. Also good to see some dirt on a car render for once.

Thanks a lot jimmy. This was kinda my first effort to add too much dirt on the car and came out quite satisfying for myself. I was aiming to create something that indicates a bit peace after long hours of  wandering in the desert with the lighting.And thanks for your kind words man :)

Zeltronic

like the lighting and general aspect of your pictures, maybe a little trouble with one of your sticker on the first picture (japonese one) no dirt and the sensation that is not really stick to the car, but really nice :)

kamran Rahmani

love the way textures play on the surface....also the reflection of the sun light on its bidy is amzing  :) ;D
Amazing shots as always
Karet be shedat doroste hessein

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

The last three shots are very stunning man! Che kardi Hossein jan!

Will Gibbons

Yeah, those last three shots are crazy good! Saw them on IG and loved them!

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Zeltronic on January 20, 2019, 05:52:00 AM
like the lighting and general aspect of your pictures, maybe a little trouble with one of your sticker on the first picture (japonese one) no dirt and the sensation that is not really stick to the car, but really nice :)
Thanks for you comment. The lable was added after ther dirt. I had to handle too many textures in material graph and missed that myself. Thanks for your feedback :)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Vernalkamran on January 20, 2019, 08:31:36 PM
love the way textures play on the surface....also the reflection of the sun light on its bidy is amzing  :) ;D
Amazing shots as always
Karet be shedat doroste hessein
Merci kamran jan! Really appreciate your kind words man ! ؛)

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on January 22, 2019, 09:13:05 AM
The last three shots are very stunning man! Che kardi Hossein jan!

Thanks a lot pouya jan your quite a master yourself buddy.

Quote from: Will Gibbons on January 22, 2019, 10:12:22 AM
Yeah, those last three shots are crazy good! Saw them on IG and loved them!

Thanks man for your feedback! Really appreciate it! Actually my main project was the last three images but then I modified the thread to alter my images with new edited ones and they moved below the red autumn one.

JimmyToTheBe

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on January 23, 2019, 08:03:25 AM
Quote from: Zeltronic on January 20, 2019, 05:52:00 AM
Thanks for you comment. The lable was added after ther dirt. I had to handle too many textures in material graph and missed that myself. Thanks for your feedback :)

No worries! I really get that feeling. The backplates are of a really decent resolution which helps a lot with vehicle rendering I find.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: JimmyToTheBe on January 24, 2019, 04:35:44 AM

No worries! I really get that feeling. The backplates are of a really decent resolution which helps a lot with vehicle rendering I find.

Thanks Jimmy for your comment :) yeah these things happen specially when there is too much to handle. I like backplates as well. Their resolution is not super high but blurring the final image for adding dof would help a lot in this case.