HDR Light Studio for KeyShot

Started by Seggy, August 31, 2011, 01:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seggy

Lightmap are releasing the HDR Light Studio lighting plug-in for KeyShot 1st September. The plug-in comes with the HDR Light Studio 2.0 Pro edition.

This plug-in integrates with KeyShot and lets users create a HDRI lighting design containing a vast array of light sources, all in real-time directly on to your KeyShot model. Because KeyShot is so fast, the performance is amazing. Once installed an extra button called 'Create' shows up on the Environment tab in KeyShot - clicking 'Create' launches the plug-in and then you can design lighting in real-time.

At the moment this plug-in only works on Windows version of KeyShot.
Existing HDR Light Studio Pro 2.0 users will get this plug-in added to their store account.

You can see it in action here in demo videos: www.hdrlightstudio.com/learning.htm

Happy Lighting!
Mark

Seggy

An example render lit with HDR Light Studio

Nero7

Wow, looks realy good :o

jonfer

Nice!!! They said its available for download but where?!

slyer

Seggy

Quote from: jonfer on September 01, 2011, 10:43:50 AM
Nice!!! They said its available for download but where?!

Lightmap customers will already have received an email about this.

feher

EGON

Seggy

Mac version is on the road map.
Here's another shot lit with the new plug-in.

guest84672

Awesome. And a Mac version will be killer!!

elliasp

Agree with Thomas : still waiting for a mac version  ;D

chippwalters

Looks great, but I have to say their current license would keep me from ever buying it.

You can only register it to one computer.

So then, for those of us who have KeyShot on both a laptop and desktop are SOL. Bummer. I wrote to the CEO. Hoping others will as well and perhaps they'll lighten up. I hate it when companies treat their customers as crooks. I certainly understand protecting your software, but why wouldn't you allow it on a laptop and a desktop? I can't think of another 3D program out there which does this.

toto13

bonjour ,
je suis utilisateur de keyshot et hdr light studio

comment faire pour obtenir le hdr light studio live et le plugin pour keyshor
merci

good morning,
I am user of keyshot 2 and hdr light studio.

how to acquire hdr light studio live and the plugin for keyshot svp 
thank you

Seggy

You go to the HDR Light Studio web site and buy the Pro version which includes the new KeyShot plug-in. :-)

elliasp

When the MAC version will be available ?...