Main Menu

Interior Time

Started by feher, September 05, 2011, 05:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

Here is something I worked on this past weekend.
HDRLight Studio for creating the dome.
Keyshot for rendering.
Photoshop for post.
Enjoy.
Tim

chippwalters

Wow. Extremely nice. BTW, are you using the latest KeyShot enhanced version of HDRI Lighting Studio? It's on sale right now but I've decided not to purchase because of their licensing restrictions-- you can only register the program to a single computer. This means, unlike KS, you can't switch between a laptop and a desktop. Bummer-- it looks like a nice piece of software.

feher

Thanks Chip, glad you like the image.
Tim

I'm putting up a smaller image of this so people don't have to download it to view it properly. Unless you want to...lol
Tim

EGON

johncahoon

Nice picture. What car is this?

guest84672

Very good, but maybe a bit too dark?

feher

Thanks Thomas,
Funny you should say that. On my tube at home this looks really nice. But, on my tube at work it's dark like you said.
This is always something we deal with at work all the time. The question is who's tube do we go by when it comes to web images ? I'm not asking you that question, but that is a question we ask our selves all the time.
I do have a blue glow in the pass. side foot well but can't see it here at work like I can at home. So what I'm going to do is fix the darks here at work and repost and see the differences.
Darn computers....lol
Tim

EGON

Don't post images in RGB ADOBE 1998 for web. SRGB is for web. A few months ago I saw my pics on a POS Dell. I almost puked the screen a little :)

feher

EGON,
I beleive you my have hit the nail on the web I mean Head. I'm set up for 1998 in Photoshop.
Thanks buddy.
Tim

I take that back...lol Just checked. For my Creative Suit I'm set up with North America General Purpose for color profile.
At home I don't know...yet...lol

EGON

I'm set up for Adobe 1998 also. Just use save for web & devices it will convert to srgb for you. For post and print use 1998 .

EGON

Tim. How does this look on your monitor?

feher

Hi EGON,
It's a tad better. I'm thinking my monitor at home might be off...rrr will check tonight.

Speedster

Egon, thanks so much for the Adobe 1998 tip!  Now, on my 22" EIZO high-end color-calibrated monitor, the first image does appear a bit dark, but the last image has a real depth to the black and very subtle shading on the leather.  But, they all look great!
Bill G
PS: Interesting thing about the EIZO monitor- all of my eye strain and stiff neck has gone away since I got it.  It has a fully adjustable stand that lets me put it right down on the desk, and a neat hood that blocks out the glare, etc.  It's a real joy to use, and spot-on for my Epson 4880 printer.  Expensive, but well worth it!

plbb

I guess this model is the Maya, yeah?

guest84672

I am on an Apple monitor - in this case my MacBook Pro. These screens tend to be a bit darker. The last image looks good, but the passenger's footwell is still really dark.