Main Menu

First Render

Started by Zeltronic, January 19, 2019, 10:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeltronic

Hi Guys , this is my first post in this section .
Original model from Enrique Martinez Escalona, I've done some retopo/uv stuff as some details adding, post in PS.

Zeltronic

Product mode test :)

Josh3D

Hey Zel! Great to see your work in here. Love that rich purple. Look forward to seeing more!

Zeltronic

Zeltronic

Another one, (reworked model from 3dwarehousse).

Will Gibbons

Nice! I have to say, I really like how clean that purple car rendering is. Very nice.

Zeltronic

Magnus Skogsfjord

+1 to the purple car. Super clean!

Zeltronic

Thank you very much Magnus.  ;D

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

The second shot is my favorite! Well done man!

Zeltronic

Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on February 25, 2019, 02:36:12 AM
The second shot is my favorite! Well done man!
Thanks ;)
It is the simplest rendering to execute others and more particularly the first one, because of the vdb,  particles and the ground created in 3d have been a nightmare to render this surely why this is not perfect too.

Ananth Narayan

How did you made floor on second image

Zeltronic

Quote from: Ananth Narayan on February 25, 2019, 06:14:17 AM
How did you made floor on second image
The mat graph for the ground floor  ;)

Öner

red chevrolet is great i think.

Zeltronic

I am still trainning (especially with texturing) so I have tried  to recreate this scene from ever motion https://evermotion.org/files/model_images/fba1929fad1e0e2d8262da21ff49af35.jpg  the geometry was not so complicated  to model (foliage is a thing that I did not modeled myself but grab on internet) but I have passed many hours to recreate all textures, camera angle was also tricky to found, as you can see textures are not totaly similar but I am not too far I think and was relatively satisfy, for the car I use the chevy of which I had already post a rendering picture above.