Live Link Rhino 6 to Keyshot 8.1

Started by paul martin, January 21, 2019, 08:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul martin

Hi there,
I installed Live Link plugin for Rhino 6 and can push over the data to Keyshot 8.1. So far so good. When I make changes in Rhino, the components disappear or asigned material in Keyshot will be overwriten by the Rhino 6 material. The process seems to be random. I am using Windows 7. Any idea what I am doing wrong. Checked everywhere, but could not find the solution.

Francisco

Hello Paul Martin,

Thank you for posting about your concern with the Rhino plugin for KeyShot 8.1.

Quote from: paul martin on January 21, 2019, 08:41:37 AM
Hi there,
I installed Live Link plugin for Rhino 6 and can push over the data to Keyshot 8.1. So far so good. When I make changes in Rhino, the components disappear or asigned material in Keyshot will be overwriten by the Rhino 6 material. The process seems to be random. I am using Windows 7. Any idea what I am doing wrong. Checked everywhere, but could not find the solution.

We have been able to reproduce this issue and the developers have looked into this issue. We are testing a new version of the Rhino plugin that seems to have resolved the issue of geometry being deleted when doing an update. We will be releasing the plugin soon when the final test has been completed for the plugin.

If you have any other questions you can post on the forums or contact Luxion support.